| || |
Amareto bottle (empty..hehe)
Black matte spray paint
Gold acrylic paint
Gold colored wire, florist wire works best to get a larger size but easy to bend
craft smart stamps:
Polymer clay skull hand sculpted beads and beads from stash
Wire to hang beads
1. Clean bottle and let dry completely. Clean with alcohol and let dry. Spray and cover completely bottle with black matte spray paint.
2. When dry paint over entire bottle with gold acrylic paint and let dry.
3. When dry take a nail smoother block or fine grit sandpaper and lightly sand the gold to let some of the black show through. Wipe all excess dust off.
4. Stamp the raven and Happy Halloween on the flat part.
5. Make your wire garland (I got this from a tutorial by Candace Jedrowicz and I can't find it again to link to it. Try the FaveCraft site they have most of her tutorials). Fit over the bottle adjusting the openings in the hearts and ovals to make fit nicely also lining up the heart in the middle. Place some E6000 glue in some strategic spots to keep it from moving around on you.
6 String your skulls and beads onto some wire and place where you want them to hang. I made different sizes to hang in different places. I also washed my skulls down with white watered down acrylic paint to bring out the details. Be sure and let this dry completely before stringing or it might get messy!:)
7. That's it! Place golden tarantula( from my Etsy store selling as a pin or brooch) on top on and display where every you want a little creepy in your home!
Happy Crafting and see you tomorrow!