1 Page from Colorbok Paper Plus "Chateau Noir"
My original skull girl digi stamp
craft smart stamps:
Small capital alphabet
Spider Web with Spider
Spider Web with BOO
3 Clear stickers from stash
Silver gel pen and marker
Red watercolor marker
Silver ink pad
Black ink pad
Purple card stock to make flowers
Black Sharpie fine tip marker
1. Take one sheet of scrapbook paper. Stamp three corners with the cobweb and spider stamp and the right hand corner with the cobweb and BOO! stamp. Outline with black fine tip marker.
2. Come down about 4 inches and glue a 2 inch strip of black paper from the collection across the top. I took 2 spider webs that were white on clear backing and stuck on each end of the strip. I took my capital alphabet stamp set by studio g and with silver ink pad stamped "HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!! " I put an exclamation point on its side before the sets of 2 exclamation points just for fun. On the other end I used my stamp with triangles and pumpkins and spiders with the silver ink pad.
3. I free hand drew a heart from the black paper measuring 5 x 4 inches. On this heart I glued my original digi stamp "Skully Girl"; outlining her with the black marker and using red watercolor marker for her eyes and heart. I stamped a witches hat on her head and filled in with the silver marker and used purple and orange for the band and buckle ( did not show up well due to black background). Then I stamped the friendly ghost by her and made a bubble that says "I LOVE YOU!" with the same stamp kit and red ink pad.
4. My paper had some black flowers with no details so I made some purple roses: a large one, medium, and small. On the medium one I stuck a white raven on clear background sticker from set I used above from my stash.
5. I outlined where I felt it needed more pop and will probably glitter the roses I think to give it more sparkle!
Happy Crafting and see you tomorrow!!