Recycled box top with plastic covered opening for frame Plastic skeleton black craft smart stamps: Full skeleton Happy Halloween Free digi brain and small skull with wings Watercolor marker Silver ink pad Black Glitter Glue Brown and black acrylic paint Red seed beads for eyes
1. Paint the box excluding the plastic cut out with brown paint. It will be very streaky but let it dry thoroughly. Then put a second coat of brown paint on and while wet drag some black paint in to it to simulate wood. Let dry.
2. Take the skeleton and coat with glue and cover with glitter. Let dry.
3. When everything is dry, glue the skeleton in place your option and then place your stamps where you would like them.
4. Glue in some red seed beads for the skeleton. They almost glow!
5. I put the brain in just for show. It is ready to put your own little ghouls in or you and hubby dressed up in this Halloween!
And there is your frame ready to decorate your home!
My precious grandpuppy, Yoshi! He went through gastrointestinal surgery for an obstruction in August and almost didn't make it. It is now November and he is doing so well just can't eat hard food:( But I love mushing his food twice a day and feeding my beautiful baby boy:)