Now for details:
1. Image is from Oddball Art Co. Big Eye Zombie Girl image No. 49 by Lizzy Love available at their Etsy store. She is colored using Bic Mark its, a product pretty new to me and I am learning daily new things about how to use them, but for cost they are a wonderful marker. She is fussy cut and glued onto the right corner of the box.
2. The left side of the front of the box has a piece of Washi Tape ( my first time ever using it..Thanks, Kim!) and a piece of white, texture tape under my sentiment. I put a white piece of card stock as the base with doodles and inked with Distress inks. Then came a piece of corrugated paper with the sentiment stamped with black ink and ki alphabet stamp set. I inked the edges of the word strip gluing everything down.
3. I cut an additional piece of the beautiful paper on the left side after coloring and gluing the cloud onto it. I added some cut outs the black raven and the bat.
4. Glossy accents on eyes, little bunny, rain drops,etc. I put 3 homemade enamel dots in descending order from the texture tape toward the cutie.
5. Just looked it up and ...ta da! the little cloud is also from Oddball Art Co. bought months ago! and is Image No. 63 Creepy Cute Zombie Cloud by Lizzy Love. How odd and wonderful!
The only other supply used was Scotch Clear Glue in 2-Way Applicator which I love. And that is all the deets! Mistake turned into much wanted item...a good day!
Happy Crafting and get busy on your project for this challenge:)
I will be entering this into the following challenges:
Scrapper's Delight Challenge Anything Goes scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.co.uk
Stamping Chef Anything Goes thestampingchef.com/ (Last challenge :( but go by the blog for info concerning how you may continue later in the new year to get these fab images!
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.nl